Refrigerated doors are used in industrial applications and are sized for cold rooms depending on their destination, flow and access inside these spaces.
Thus, the refrigerated doors can be hinged, sliding, flip – flap or in the case of special conveyor type applications.
– made by the polyurethane injection process
– insulation density 43 kg / m3
– both sides of the door top are made of plasticized steel admitted from a food point of view
– the frame profiles are made of anodized aluminum
– the handle is provided with a locking system with key and anti-panic button for opening from inside
– the door frame is made of rigid PVC
– the sealing can be on the frame or on the floor, and the installation can be done both on the panel and on the masonry
– in the standard version, the doors have the color RAL 9010